Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

10 Free Survival Resources that Should Be in Your Collection


     One of my favorite parts of being a survivalist is all the knowledge that I get out of it.  There are so many different things that I know and I can do, that other people wouldn't have the first idea about.  I'm always looking for different sources of information and the internet is perhaps the best place to find it.  While I always prefer having paper copies of information, sometimes its not practical to buy all those books I find at one time, so I will keep an electronic copy instead if I can get it.  So here are my top ten electronic books, that you can get for free!


10 Great Survival Resources

1. The Foxfire Books 1-3

2.  Where There is No Dentist/Doctor

3. FM 21-76 US Army Survival Manuel

4. Complete Guide to Home Canning

5. The Ten Bushcrafts Book

6.  The Survival Handbook

7. Encyclopedia of Knots

8. USMC Survival Courses

9. Urban Survival

10. Rangers Handbook

Enjoy everyone!
~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment