Translate

Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to the Paracord Project

     Welcome to the Paracord Project.

     The Paracord Project is my personal project to be come self reliable and self sustainable. I am a survivalist, but I am a new survivalist.

     The Paracord Project is to be my collection of information regarding survival skills, techniques and preperations, as well as a collection of information regarding gardening, traditonal skills, off the grid living, and sustainable living.

     My goal is to eventually be able to live sustainably, off the grid, on my own peice of land.  As early twenty something female just out of college, with the school loans to go with it, I have a long way to go, but I am determined to get there.  The Paracord Project is my way of creating a resource for myself and others to reach this dream, and be prepared for anything that happens along the way.

     I will be posting everything I find, learn, make and try out, and I hope you'll take the journey with me.
Welcome to the Paracord Project.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment